Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome To An Actor's Life

So here it goes.

The purpose of this blog is to have an online journal aimed at the documentation of all the auditions, jobs, workshops and dreams that I pursue in my career as an actor.  Hopefully this blog will also see itself useful as a source of information and inspiration for like theatre artists around the globe.  


 
current headshot
Who am I?
My name is John St. Croix.  I am a twenty-one year old actor on the verge of graduating from Coastal Carolina University with a BA in Dramatic Arts (Whatever that means).  I am an extremely driven and passionate individual - especially when it comes to all of my theatrical endeavors. Everything to me is a learning opportunity and I am constantly questioning all the things around me.  I am not only on a search for understanding what it means to be a professional actor, but also who I am and who I want to be as a professional actor. 

Currently:
I am in the process of enduring the audition season.  Auditioning for anything and everything that shows a possibility of employment post-undergrad.  In the next three months I will be traveling to about six different cities and auditioning for over 200 companies, this blog will be the chronicle of these auditions, as well as all the information I learn and the people I meet along the way.  Then when it's all said and done, it will hopefully be a blog for the all the new jobs that I will have!

Looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers